With convenient features like a see-through cover so you know exactly when to empty the extra large basket, the 2 horsepower Super II Pump by Hayward is built to last and engineered to perform even under the most demanding conditions. This high-performance pump also features full-flow hydraulics that allows greater flow at a lower cost of operation and a housing design that makes it as quite as it is dependable. Self-priming up to 8 feet above water level, and features a 155 cubic inch basket for extra-leaf holding capacity, the Super II, simply out performs the competition. Load extender ribbing ensures free flowing operation and all components are molded of corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic for extra durability and long life. This pump also features a heavy-duty high performance motor for quieter, cooler operation. The service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts and it includes a pump lid removal tool. The pump has 2 inch intake and discharge and operates on 115/230 volts.
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 8 feet above water level)
- Easy thread design makes strainer cover easy to remove
- See through strainer cover lets you see when basket is full
- Heavy-duty, high performance motor with airflow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- Full-flow hydraulics allow greater flow at a lower cost of operation