Hayward TB Series ball valve with EPDM seals is made of heavy wall plastic material. TB Series ball valves control flow for an On/Off application. The handle turns and the ball is moved either allowing flow through the hole, opening, or blocking flow from the hole, closing the valve. True union design allows easy removal from system without breaking down piping connections. Pressure rating 235 PSI. Features PTFE seat and stem blowout proof. Easily automated and blocked design. Meet ASTM and NSF standards. Pipe measures 1/2-inch socket/threaded end connection.
- Ball valve with EPDM seals
- Made of heavy wall plastic material
- Ball valves control flow for an On/Off application
- Features PTFE seat and stem blowout proof; easily automated and blocked design
- Pipe measures 1/2-inch socket/threaded end connection