Cleans pools fast, removing particles as small as two microns the first time through. Its patented Flex-Tube design gives longer cycles between cleaning because the same DE filter powder is used over and over. Cleans without backwashing, saving hundreds of gallons of treated pool water. Recommended for pools up to 18 ft. round and 12x24ft. oval. Includes two 1 1/2in. x 6 ft. hoses, hose adapters and hose clamps. Exclusive bump handle activates the mechanism causing the Flex-Tubes to instantly and uniformly clean themselves of dirt and filter powder. Self-venting design automatically expels any air that may be present in the system. Proven, patented Flex-Tube filter elements efficiently reuse the filter powder and dirt mixture forming a fresh filtering surface. Combination pressure gauge and threaded inspection/service port is easy to read and remove when filter needs cleaning. Heavy-duty filter tank injection-molded of high-strength for dependable, corrosion-free performance. Integral check valve prevents system backflow whenever pump is off.
- Pump-to-filter union connection provides simple installation and winterization
- Corrosion-proof, modular platform base accepts optional chlorine feeder
- Includes EC30 Filter; SP1540, 40 GPM Power-Flo pump; modular platform base; union connection; 1-1/2-inch hose package
- Optional microprocessor pump timer feature available
- 1-1/2-inch hose packages include: two 1-1/2-inch-by-6-foot lengths of hose adapters and hose clamps