The Pro Series filter features an integral top diffuser that evenly distributes unfiltered water over the sand media bed in a cascading, umbrella-like pattern. This allows the greatest filtration possible from every square inch of sand. Then the self-cleaning underdrain assembly, with its 360-degree slotted laterals, provides a fast, balanced flow of clear water back to the pool while allowing for more thorough backwashing. Best of all, the Pro’s full-flow technology reduces your energy costs because the filter operates for shorter periods.
The patented, multiport control valve developed by Hayward was designed with seven pool filter positions. An easy-to-use lever-action handle lets you quickly dial any function.
You can easily access the Pro Series filter assembly for simple servicing via the unique folding ball joint in the laterals. A corrosion-proof housing protects the filter from severe weather for years to come.
- High-performance top-mount sand filter for above-ground pools, small in-ground pools, and aquariums
- Corrosion-proof filter tank molded of color-fast material for long-lasting; 7-position vari-flo valve provides maximum flow at lower pressure drop
- Durable; large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing; round base included; all-weather performance
- Flange clamp design allows 360-degree rotation for easy installation
- Integral top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the entire sand bed for maximum use of the filtration area