Variable-speed pumps are the ultimate way to save energy while enjoying your pool. Most other variable speed models, however, are oversized when compared to medium-head pumps such as Hayward’s Max-Flo series. The all-new Max-Flo VS is right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5″ or 2″ plumbing, providing tremendous energy savings that result in an even faster return on your investment. The digital interface shows power consumption for immediate feedback to maximize energy savings. Max-Flo VS provides customizable speed, duration, and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations. Programmable timers and a permanent magnet motor mean this pump meets the requirements of swimming pool efficiency standards such as Title 20 and APSP-15. Upgrade and save with Max-Flo VS!.
- One of the industry’s most energy-efficient pool pumps at any speed
- ENERGY STAR Certified and compliant with industry regulations including Title 20 and APSP 15; eligible for local utility rebates
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible efficiency and reliability
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
- The new built-in time-clock makes programming even easier compared
to basic countdown timers