Hayward Max-Flo pump combining maximum performance with durability. All components molded of corrosion-proof PermaGlass XL for extra durability and long life. The swing aside hand knobs make strainer cover removal easy and large strainer basket make the ideal choice for both new pool and aftermarket installations. This pump series sets the standard for perform mince, durability and value. It is designed for in ground pools of all types and sizes and in ground spas. Features self priming that is suction lift up to 8-feet above water level. See through strainer cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning. Strainer basket incorporates an integral handle for easy removal. Load extender ribbing ensures free flowing operations. Heavy duty, high performance motor for quieter, cooler operation. Service ease design gives simple access to all internal parts. This pump performs 40, 31 and 18 gallons per minute output for 5, 10 and 15-feet head maximum rated total resistance to flow. Dual speed maintain the high speed and a low speed work together. The high speed is utilized for demanding conditions and periodic needs with the low-speed mode, expect up to 75-percent energy savings during normal operation. It features 1.5 total and rated horse power, 1.0 service factor and 230-voltage rating. Measures 13-7/8-inch dimension “A” with 1-1/2-inch port size.
- Max-Flo dual speed pump combining maximum performance with durability
- All components molded of corrosion-proof PermaGlass XL for extra durability and long life
- Designed for in-ground pools of all types and sizes and in-ground spas
- Features 1.5 total and rated horse power, 1.0 service factor and 230-voltage rating
- Measures 13-7/8-inch dimension “A” with 1-1/2-inch port size